Four Orioles home runs and excellent pitching from stater Wade Miley allowed the Orioles to pad their 2017 record to 7-2.
The hapless Toronto Blue Jays fell to 1-9, four losses coming against the Orioles.
Wade Miley struck out eight in six full innings. He allowed three earned runs. Unlike his one hit performance with seven walks in his last outing, he walked none.
- Chris Davis, J.J. Hardy , Jonathan Schoop and Seth Smith all homered.
- Adam Jones, Chris Davis and Jon Schoop each collected two hits.
- Most of the damage came against starter Aaron Sanchez. Yeah. Him.
- Darren O’Day pitched a scoreless seventh, with two Ks.
- Brad Brach struck out the eighth.
- Zach Britton allowed a run, faced the winning run in Steve Peace, and struck him out on a 3-2 pitch. Swinging. He is now tied with Tom Gordon on the all time consecutive regular season save list.
Manny Machado erred. It cost a double play and a run.