Chris Lee turned in one of his better starts of the season for the Tides. Tonight, he worked six strong innings for the Tides, allowing one run on four hits and three walks while striking out six. Lee now sports a 4.82 ERA after 8 starts and has lowered his ERA from 6.75 to 4.82 over his last four outings. He’s the Hangout Minor League Player of the Night.
- Chance Sisco went 2-for-4 with a double and is now batting .250 on the season.
- Matthew Grimes made the start (4.2 IP, 8 H, 5 R, 4 ER, BB, 2 K).
- Austin Wynns went 2-for-3 with a double and two walks and is batting .345 overall.
- Yermin Mercedes went 2-for-4 with a run scored.
- Cristian Alvarado took the loss (6.1 IP, 8 H, ER, BB, 6 K) despite one of his best outings to date.
- Austin Hays went 2-for-3 with a double and a walk.
- Steve Wilkerson went 2-for-4 and is batting .331 overall.
- Josh Hart went 2-for-3 with a pair of doubles.