Jonathan Schoop hit a two-run homer in the 2nd inning to account for all the Orioles runs and that gets him the Hangout player of the game.
- Dylan Bundy was ok and pitched good enough to win, but had to be pulled after six innings due to his 105 pitches.
- What can we say about the gasoline gang? Edwin Jackson continues his unimpressive start to his Orioles career with another poor outing, allowing three runs and getting only two outs.
- That led to the Orioles turning the game over to Stefan Crichton who actually found a way to worsen his 2.04 WHIP by allowing four hits and walk in just an inning and a third.
- The Orioles collected just five hits and two walks on the night.
- Ruben Tejada went 2-for-3 with a double
- Jackson made a throwing error which made all three of the runs unearned which is one of those runs in baseball that doesn’t make sense. Afterall, it was his error.