Mike Baumann made the opening night start for the Shorebirds and didn’t disappoint. In his full season debut, last year’s 3rd rounder racked up 10 strikeouts over five shutout innings of work. After working to a 1.28 ERA last Summer in Aberdeen, Baumann looks ready to keep that success going. He Orioles Hangout MiLB Player of the Night!
- John Means made the start (5 IP, 3 H, 3 ER, 3 BB, 4 K).
- Cedric Mullins went 2-for-7 with a triple and 3 RBI.
- Anderson Feliz went 2-for-6 with a two-run homer.
- Alex Wells made the start (4.2 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, BB, 6 K)
- Randolph Gassaway doubled and drove in three.
- Preston Palmeiro went 2-for-4 with an RBI.
- Ryan Ripken went 3-for-3 in his Shorebirds debut.