We attended both Keys games. Zac Lowther pitched very well, can see what all the fuss is about. Very advanced for this level. He is the Orioles Hangout MiLB player of the game.
- Mike Yastrzemski singled and walked.
- Brian Gonzalez allowed three runs in four and a third innings.
- Corban Joseph went three for three with a home run.
- Ryan Mountcastle was two for three with a walk.
- Matthew Grimes pitched three and two thirds innings of scoreless baseball.
- Zac Lowther allowed seven hits, but struck someone out any time he was in any difficulty. He had command of four pitches and worked confidently and effortlessly. Zac walked no one. Velocity caught by a scout up to 91 MPH.
- Zach Muckenhirn was a scoreless relief bulldog.
- Travis Seabrooke pitched four innings, struck out four, allowed two hits and a walk.
- Matt Trowbridge pitched an outstanding three innings with no score.
Quick #Birdland notes: Ryan McKenna might have the quickest hands in the organization.
Chris Clare can keep an AB going longer than anyone.
I love Matt Trowbridge and his delivery.
— Nick Stevens (@CoachNick_14) June 14, 2018