by Charles Boemmel Jr.
Tim Naughton recorded the system’s lone win on MiLB Opening Night. He pitched 2.0 innings of relief and surrendered an unearned run on 1 hit with a walk and 5 strikeouts. He did however, hit one batter and threw a wild pitch. He is the Orioles Hangout MiLB Player of the Day.
- Ryan Mountcastle went 1 for 3 with 1 RBI, a walk and a strikeout.
- Josh Rogers Allowed three runs with seven over five innings.
- Anderson Feliz went 2 for 3 with a homerun, a run scored, 2 RBI, a stolen base and a walk.
- Jay Flaa pitched two and a third innings of scoreless baseball, he walked one and struck out five.
- Ryan Ripken went 2 for 3 with two doubles, a run scored, 1 RBI and a walk.
- Jomar Reyes singled three times.
- JC Encarnacion went 1 for 4 with a run scored, a homerun and 2 RBI; his 10th inning homerun was the difference in the game.
- Blaine Knight pitched 5.2 innings and gave up 2 earned runs on 3 hits with a walk and 3 strikeouts.