Minor League Game Summaries 4/13
Written by Chris Slade
Tides lose 4-to-0
- While it was an improvement on his disastrous debut, Suk-Min Yoon disappointed (4.1 IP, 6 H, 3 ER, 4 BB, 4 K) in his second outing at Norfolk too, picking up his second loss.
- Cord Phelps finished 2-for-3, the only Tides player with a multi-hit game.
- Brock Huntzinger pitched a scoreless inning with two punchouts and has a 2.35 ERA.
Baysox win 7-to-5
- Jake Pettit picked up the win, working six innings but allowing four runs on 9 hits.
- Oliver Drake notched his second save despite allowing an earned run.
- Buck Britton had a 2-for-5 game batting in the leadoff spot.
- Garabez Rosa came up with the big swing in the game, a three-run homer in the 4th.
- Ronald Bermudez hit his first homer with the Baysox, finsihing 2-for-4.
Keys win 12-to-6
- Frederick native Branden Kline made the start today (4 IP, 6 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 1 K) only lasting four innings.
- Glynn Davis now leads the Carolina League in AVG (.477) after his outstanding 4-for-6 day at the plate. He drove in four with three singles and a double.
- Michael Burgess hit two doubles and drove in two.
- Steel Russell joined Davis with a 4-hit game of his own.
Shorebirds lose 9-to-3
- Luc Rennie made the start for the Shorebirds and while he did strike out 7 and walk just one batter, he allowed 6 earned runs on 9 hits over his five innings of work.
- Hard throwing reliever Jon Keller followed Rennie, and allowed another three runs to score.
- Josh Hart hit an RBI double in the 4th inning; finished 2-for-4 on the day
- Trey Mancini finished 1-for-4 with his first triple of the season.
Visit the Orioles Hangout Message Board