John Means pitched seven innings of no run baseball for the Norfolk Tides. He allowed five hits and walked one. Means also struck out nine. This phenomenal performance judges him as Orioles Minor League Player of the Night.
— Norfolk Tides (@NorfolkTides) July 8, 2018
- Cedric Mullins went 2-for-4 with a stolen base, raising his AAA batting average to .283.
- Renato Nunez was 3-for-4 with a home run.
- Drew Dosch had a 3-for-4, homer and double game.
— Minor League Baseball (@MiLB) July 8, 2018
- Ryan Mountcastle went 1-for-4 and is now batting .311 on the season.
- Ademar Rifaela was 2-for-4.
- Reid Love pitched four innings of one run baseball, striking out six.
Any day with two Martin Cervenka graphics in the same day is a great day…
(He may or may not have also won the ballgame tonight…)
— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) July 8, 2018
- Daniel Fajardo went 3-for-4 with a triple and caught…
- Cristian Alvarado who allowed a run in seven innings striking out five, allowing five hits and no walks.
Alvarado tossed seven innings of one-run baseball. Jake Ring hit a two-run home run. Daniel Fajardo threw out three hits. The bullpen fired two scoreless innings. It was a great win today for the Keys 💪!
Read more here: https://t.co/HU7pir3LlM
— Frederick Keys (@FrederickKeys) July 8, 2018
- Cameron Bishop allowed an earned run in six and two thirds innings. He struck out eight.
- First round compensation selection Cadyn Grenier went 0-for-2 with a walk.
— Delmarva Shorebirds (@shorebirds) July 8, 2018
- Newly signed Nick Horvath played centerfield and went 1-for-3.
- Robbie Thorburn walked twice.
- Robert Neustrom went 0-for-4.
- Adam Hall went 0-for-4.
- Catcher Cody Roberts homered.
— Aberdeen IronBirds (@IronBirds) July 6, 2018